This website is a collective publications platform for members of the Anarchist Federation. Submissions are accepted on a “trust first and correct the mistakes” basis. We look to publish any materials that fall within our goals to:
- Support resistance against capitalism, state, and other oppression where it exists, and attempt to spark it where it does not.
- Produce information and analysis against capitalist society and argue the case for anarchist communism.
- Be the memory of the working class by making the lessons of past gains and defeats widely known.
- Be a forum for debate and discussion between all elements of the revolutionary working class.
- Work to understand the developments in our society and deliver a coherent communist response to them.
- Seek to win the leadership of ideas within the working class.
- Intervene and co-ordinate our actions in the workplace and the community.
- Work to build a global anarchist movement as part of the International of Anarchist Federations.
As such we source news and analysis from a broad range of sources. The articles we publish do not necessarily represent the views of the AF as a whole. The editors may also publish pieces that go against the normal flow of our politics if we feel it provides a useful contribution to an ongoing debate.
If you have any questions, concerns, or wish to submit material to the site, then please contact us through the form provided.